As of today, the domain dogelytics.com is live! It is currently fully integrated in Dogeconomist, and can be found here. Dogelytics includes various informative cryptocurrency tools, for now focusing on the biggest cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Peercoin. The available tools are helpful for assessing cryptocurrency volatility for different periods of time, or comparing price levels over multiple periods. A full list is shown below:
- 1-Hour Volatility: Volatility per hour based on past 24 hours
- 1-Day Volatility: Volatility per day based on past 30 days
- 30-Day Volatility: Volatility per 30 days (based off 1-Day)
- Normalized prices per hour: Hourly price levels over a period of 24 hours
- Normalized prices per day: Daily price levels over a period of 30 days
Such Stats, Much Analytic, Very Data. Wow.
All charts will update automatically every hour, and try to refresh the underlying data on every view. During the testing phase, this process had a stable performance. Please assist in making these tools better by reporting any bugs you might encounter. Any additional feedback is welcome too!